Who can join CMANA?
1. Any Health-care professional or student or Servant (please choose your appropriate application)
2. Be a member of the Coptic Orthodox Church
3. Who resides and works in North America(USA and Canada)
Why join CMANA?
1. Network with other health-care professionals who not only share your professional interest but also share your values and heritage
2. Join us in Medical Missions
3. Stay connected and up-to-date with events
4. Education, CME, and Meetings
5. If you are student, benefits include Networking, Education, Mentorship, and Mission opportunities, and Canada)
An annual membership fees of US $100 is required to join and sustain your membership. This fee is waived for Students, Residents, and Fellows.